Friday, August 22, 2008

Comments on Rice Cereal

When we visited the Dr. last Tuesday, she suggested that we could give Evan a little rice cereal any time now. He's not been sleeping through the night the way he used to, so I was thinking a little more substance would help him.

Last night, after spending (no joke) 4 or 5 hours filled with 20 or 30 work stoppages, I managed to get Syd's old high chair clean and in working condition. We so need a new one. At one point Sydney told me "Mom, you're getting very frustrated." After a few Tylenol and no dinner for anyone, we put Evan in the seat and gave it a try.

Syd was better than I was at getting the cereal in his mouth! She said she learned how to feed a baby from watching "The Incredibles."

We literally had to wring out Evan's bib - thank god I had bought some vinyl-backed ones - so who knows what really got into his mouth. Syd chose this package of bibs because of this "Tough Guy" bib. It was fun to feed him, even though he still woke up twice last night to eat!

Zzzzzzz.....

No comments: