Sleepy Daddy forgot the camera at the hospital, so all we have is a cellphone pic... But he's still cute! He was born at 8:22 am, 21 inches long, and a whopping 9 lbs. 10 oz.!!! More soon...
Congratulations Lori, Dave and Sydney: Evan is beautiful! Just this morning I checked Sunnyside Cottage-I was sure there would be a photo quite soon. Such a big boy, he'll be walking before you know it. I'll look forward to visiting with Evan and Sydney, and Mom too. Take care and take it easy, if that's possible. Love, Kathleen
COngratulations! I checked a few times yesterday to see an update. I am glad everything went well and that Evan has joined your family. I can't wait to meet him!
3 comments:
Congratulations Lori, Dave and Sydney:
Evan is beautiful! Just this morning I checked Sunnyside Cottage-I was sure there would be a photo quite soon. Such a big boy, he'll be walking before you know it. I'll look forward to visiting with Evan and Sydney, and Mom too. Take care and take it easy, if that's possible.
Love, Kathleen
COngratulations! I checked a few times yesterday to see an update. I am glad everything went well and that Evan has joined your family. I can't wait to meet him!
congratulations lori & dave! welcome evan! and sydney, being a big sister is the best. you'll see.
xoxo
love
anne
(who is this joker whitman, pretending to be me on blogspot?)
Post a Comment